We will examine India from four perspectives;
- Religious freedom and the future of India’s prosperity
- Future of business and foreign direct investments
- What if India gets the label of the country of particular concern
- Preventing Terrorism from taking over.
- Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019, at 10:00 AM -1:00 PM
- Address: United Methodist Building, 100 Maryland Ave, NE, Conference room,
Washington, DC 20002
- Website: https://centerforpluralism.com/indias-future/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/418539968759837
- RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/indias-future-tickets-67917835073
- Light lunch – Veg/non-Veg Sandwich, coffee
- Entry fee $10.00 to pay for the cost
- Access: 10 minutes’ walk from Union Station, or 8 minutes’ walk from South Capitol. Metro. Parking is difficult, but you can find some on 3rd, 4thand 4th street along Constitution. You can also get through the bus. Check www.Wamta.com
Who is not concerned about the social structure and business climate of India? Every Indian and every Indian American wants the best for India. If we don’t reverse the downward spiral now, we may have to face difficult times. Of course, India has a strong history of resiliency, and it will recover, in the meantime, every Indian will bear the brunt of it.
Center for Pluralism
(214) 325-1916 – Washington, DC
# # #
Presented by the Center for Pluralism, sponsorship is invited to defray the cost of the program in which case, we will waive the entry fee.